Don’t forget, this year recital falls on Father’s Day weekend! We hope that lots of you will join us for this special dance. The cost is $10.00 per family to participate. The video will be available on YouTube so you can practice at home. We will also have a few in studio rehearsals.
If you would like to participate, please sign up at the front desk.
- Saturday, May 7th
- Tiny & Wee dancers (age 2-6) from 12:00pm-12:30pm
- All other dancers (7 & up) from 12:30pm-1:00pm
- Friday, May 13th
- Tiny & Wee dancers (age 2-6) from 6:00pm-6:30pm All other dancers (7 & up) from 6:30pm-7:00pm
- Friday, June 10th
- Tiny & Wee dancers (age 2-6) from 6:00pm-6:30pm
- All other dancers (7 & up) from 6:30pm-7:00pm
- Tuesday, June 14th
- All dancers at 7:30pm
- Thursday, June 16th
- All dancers at 6:00pm
All dads participating in the Daddy/Daughter dance will be called backstage 2 routines before their performance. After your performance, we ask that you please stay backstage with your dancer.
All dads are invited to join their dancer on stage for the finale.
- Dress code for the Daddy/Daughter dance is as follows: Tiny, Wee, and Jr. dancers (ages 2-10): blue dress (Cinderella blue) with pink ballet shoes or tan jazz shoes
- Older dancers (ages 11 & Up): any white dress with tan shoes (or barefoot)
- Dads: black pants, white button up shirt (long or short sleeve) with any dark colored shoes.